Monday, January 2

NEW YEAR'S EVE and everything else on my mind.

So many festivity posts- my word! These have been a few crazy weeks for everyone, I think.. as it is every year (and thank goodness for that).
 I'm a little frazzled at the moment as we only have three weeks left in Houston before we make our trek to Pennsylvania- a new and a little frightening chapter in the life of our family. I'm sort of at a loss for what I should be doing to prepare to move across the country (besides packing). We're going to celebrate Ethum's 3rd birthday, with close family and friends, a little early this year. So, that means I won't start packing until after the party, which will allow me one week to pack. Hmmm...  I sure do love torturing myself, right? I could have the party somewhere else, but I just don't think it's as special that way.

well anyway, here's a peek at our new year's eve...

yep, our kitchen is really that smokey.
...and this is the product.
twelve candles for 2012.

Low-key, our house, and a good friend. Happy Birthday 2012!


-Amanda
ps. January 1st is our engagement anniversary. hip hip hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment