1) making a minor dent in my vintage fabric stash.
2) a new wall-hanging for my boys (inspired by this book.)
3) banana-sour cream pancakes with lemon zest.
4) Red Jacket apple-strawberry juice. Yum!
5) flowers from a tree at the park.
6) popcorn for dinner... twice.
7) amazing thrift find.
8) a rare occasion.
9) the product of a 'happy' sink.
10) I tried marmite for the first time and loved it.
11) plum preserves.
12) a homemade preschool project.
A few things:
- chocolate ice cream and pretzel sticks are a dangerous combo- I'm addicted.
- does Gotye remind anyone else of Phil Collins?
- scented trash bags were the worst idea I've ever had.
- is anyone looking for vintage fabric? my mother-in-law has some great stuff in her shop.
I have a few DIYs in the works that are perfect for mother's day- see ya soon!