Tuesday, December 20

CHRISTMAS DECOR- Part Three, etc,etc.


The Wreath.

Vintage Paint-by-Number + Vintage Tinsel Boughs.

The Ever Growing Greeting Card Tree.

Bowl  'O {pink} Shiny Brites.
That's all for the Christmas decor!

On another note, I had my little brother and sister (ages 11 and 12) over here for the past few days. It was the first time they had spent the night since I had Avre. A lot has changed in terms of rhythm since they were here last but it was pretty cool to see what they associated with spending time with me: hot tea at night, homemade brownies and smoothies pops, the park and MAM's Sno Cups, and 'making things' were all on the list of 'can we do's'. I like that.

I am so busy!!! Aren't you??? I am scrambling to finish a dress for my niece's 3rd birthday. I also spent the afternoon mending four dresses for our trip to Oklahoma City at the end of the week. FOUR! ahhh!
After this week, I will be on a tiny hiatus from the blog to spend time with family and friends, whom we hardly ever get to see- can't wait!


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment